Can you give me a real time to just how long every quest

Einstufungstext schreiben & eingestuft werden
Antworten
Nanlina
Neuling
Neuling

Can you give me a real time to just how long every quest

Beitrag von Nanlina » 18.02.2021, 02:20

Can you give me a real time to just how long every quest will require. When I typed a query two times, please ignore it as I typed this within the course of around a week. If a query is stupid/can be RS gold answered w/ google/wiki then simply put X after that query. You are able to reply with like 1 word. I simply want answers. Oh and it will keep me optimistic that following 11 weeks of f2p, comes 1 month p2p. Otherwise, f2p is so boring it makes you want to die.

Really depends on if you use a guide or not and if you screw up - I always wind up forgetting 1 item and quests wind up carrying me a bajillion hours. Dragon defenders are somewhat simple to acquire:-RRB- 15 minutes if you are lucky. 15 minutes if you currently have tokens and therefore are insanely lucky maybe. I'd say you are more likely looking at about a few hours, probably longer.

Priest in Peril, Lost Tribe, ANimal Magnetism, Wolf Whistle are super brief and should not take more than the hour or so every. Ghost's ahoy and Fremmenik Trials are somewhat more but neither of them are very lengthy. Training and Slaying gear should be essentially the exact same and depends slightly on what you're fighting. Castle Wars probably doesn't matter much, best atk bonus for whatever style you choose. It is likely that though you will still only be cannon fodder for those 138s if they decide to play. I'm 115 combat and also the best I can do is possibly slow down the hardcore players for a few seconds.

Soul wars, doesn't matter in any way. Range weapon possibly to keep action up but if you are on the crowded worlds it doesn't matter what you do so long as you hit something after every few minutes. It'll be the barragers, chinners and 138s using 99 slay which will rule the day. I personally would just ignore soul wars all together. Barrows, read a manual. Find your method and adjust your gear based on what it urges.

If you can get a Tokkul-Zo, do this rather than an archer's ringin regards in the elder kiln pursuit and has +4 in all combat stats anyhow prayer and durability, which makes it simpler than the buy OSRS gold archer's ring. An amulet of ranging is probably a better thing to purchase than a fury: it has a greater ranged attack bonus though it defends you slightly less well and has no prayer bonus.

Antworten