I'm yet to find a convincing reason as to why there can't be an alternative

Einstufungstext schreiben & eingestuft werden
Antworten
Alexis002
Neuling
Neuling

I'm yet to find a convincing reason as to why there can't be an alternative

Beitrag von Alexis002 » 21.03.2022, 08:04

For me, I got carried along with all the hype leading up to Elden Ring Runes the release and I decided that the beautiful open world, stunning design of the characters and more. sufficed to convince me to decide to take the plunge.

But here's the truth. I'm a wee bit older in the present. I'm working, children, a dog that often requires walking... in essence, I have obligations. The only thing I have time for is time.

It is time to concentrate on beating one particular foe or another who I chase down, but then watching my health points diminish into nothing by one massive hit with a blade larger than an average five-door saloon. This sends me back to a tiny, glowing fire pointwith no accumulation of runes.

And, now, I totally, completely do not wish to suggest an extremely popular game mechanic created by a developer is to be replaced by a more watered-down 'one-size fits all' solution that does not allow for players of all abilities.

However, I'm yet to find a convincing reason as to why there can't be an alternative that is geared towards players who cannot devote their gaming time until eventually they are successful. I'm talking about an option where enemy hits are able to take off some HP, or parry windows can be slightly less lenient... you all are familiar with the basic gist.

"But you've never had that option! The only thing you can do is get better!', has been the general response that I've encountered when discussing the topic on buy Elden Ring Items other message forums.

Antworten