Audit Template Help

Bereich für deepe Texte
Antworten
chrisjohnson
Neuling
Neuling

Audit Template Help

Beitrag von chrisjohnson » 14.02.2022, 23:27

Hello Everyone! I m looking for assistance with excel formulae on an H&S audit template, as well as guidance in how to weigh the questions to arrive at a final audit score. My template contains 111 questions on various themes, with ISO grading (Critical, Major, Minor, OFI, Conforms, and N/A). At the moment, I assign a Critical the same grade as a Minor, which I know isn't accurate, that's why I'd need any help with formulae and how to set up my excel template.

Kostenloses Ebook im Battle-Station Newsletter! Der BS newsletter verschickt nicht nur News sondern direkt mein 9,99€ Buch als PDF gratis dazu. Dort geht es um Mixing und Mastering. Ich versende auch kostenfrei Recording, Mixing und Mastering-Tipps. melde dich jetzt gratis an und erhalte noch heute einen Gutschein für den neuen Premium-Bereich als Geschenk! Jetzt klicken
jiuer7845
Newcomer
Newcomer

Re: Audit Template Help

Beitrag von jiuer7845 » 29.03.2022, 14:12

fioremio
Neuling
Neuling

Re: Audit Template Help

Beitrag von fioremio » 04.04.2022, 11:07

chrisjohnson hat geschrieben:
14.02.2022, 23:27
Hello Everyone! I m looking for assistance with excel formulae on an H&S audit template, as well as guidance in how to weigh the questions to arrive at a final audit score. My template contains 111 questions on various themes, with ISO grading (Critical, Major, Minor, OFI, Conforms, and N/A). At the moment, I assign a Critical the same grade as a Minor, which I know isn't accurate, that's why I'd need any help with formulae and how to set up my excel template.
Das klingt gut

Antworten