I am currently at 100k exp from 99 woodcutting

Erzähl' uns etwas über Dich.
Antworten
Weiweismart
Neuling
Neuling

I am currently at 100k exp from 99 woodcutting

Beitrag von Weiweismart » 10.02.2022, 07:31

There were too many bots running at AZs. I was able to RS gold barely earn 50k/hr. Many slayer tasks provide 80k+ xp per hr. I don't know of a single slayer activity that gives you 80k xp/hr. Simply click the right moment at AZS and you'll never encounter any issues. It's not like people don't bots kill each other.

I am currently at 100k exp from 99 woodcutting, and decided to purchase an Saradomin sword. I was thinking I might consider starting a topic on the forum to see what everyone's opinions are, on whether or not I should purchase the ss or bgs means they are both priced in the same range now. I have a whip as well as a dragon defender at the cheap OSRS GP moment however I am unable to train in strength with them. I'm not a fan of 2h weapon types. Then I can do about exactly the same using the ss that I hit with the whip, but I don't have it.

Antworten