bilalsonija blog

Ideen? Reimschemata? Wie schreibt man einen Top-Song? Alles was zu dem Thema Songwriting wissen möchtest kannst du hier erfragen.
vahamo3719
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: bilalsonija blog

Beitrag von vahamo3719 » 17.04.2024, 09:56

Helpful post and great sharing. A couple of things in here I haven’t thought about before, I would like to take this moment to say that I really like your blog. It has been a fantastic resource of information for me. Thank you so much! 8kbet

Kostenloses Ebook im Battle-Station Newsletter! Der BS newsletter verschickt nicht nur News sondern direkt mein 9,99€ Buch als PDF gratis dazu. Dort geht es um Mixing und Mastering. Ich versende auch kostenfrei Recording, Mixing und Mastering-Tipps. melde dich jetzt gratis an und erhalte noch heute einen Gutschein für den neuen Premium-Bereich als Geschenk! Jetzt klicken
vahamo3719
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: bilalsonija blog

Beitrag von vahamo3719 » 17.04.2024, 10:33

I’m impressed, I have to admit. Truly rarely must i encounter a weblog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you’ve got hit the nail for the head. Your notion is outstanding; the catch is an element that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy which i found this around my hunt for something in regards to this. 8kbet

Antworten