WoW Classic: When does the Joyous Journeys XP buff start in TBC?

Battles außerhalb der Liga

Moderator: Audio Liga

Jannick
Neuling
Neuling

WoW Classic: When does the Joyous Journeys XP buff start in TBC?

Beitrag von Jannick » 11.08.2022, 11:02

While we haven't yet received an exact release date for Wrath of the Lich King Classic in World of Warcraft, the release date is inevitably approaching. After all, WotLK Classic, like the new Dragonflight material, is scheduled for release in 2022. Given that WotLK Classic is expected to release sometime before Dragonflight, it's safe to assume we won't have to wait too long for release.

The beta version of the second Warcraft Classic Expansion Pack has also been running for a long time and doesn't seem to have any serious problems. Why is this important now?

The Winds of Wisdom are alive and well in retail
After a brief announcement on Tuesday night, Blizzard reinstated winning Winds of Wisdom in World of Warcraft: Shadowlands as part of Wednesday's weekly server maintenance. Until the start of Season 4 of the Shadowlands, all characters between levels 10 and 59 will receive up to 50% bonus experience from all sources.

More information for anyone interested in retail can be found here.

Have you ever thought about using both retail and classic? The short answer to this question is yes. While it's not 100% certain when Blizzard will unlock which rewards for Classic players, we have a not entirely unfounded suspicion.

When is Joy Ride coming out?
After yesterday's announcement that players will be getting a massive experience bonus starting today in retail stores, Blizzard has appeased the Classic community and shown that they haven't forgotten about them. No further details were originally given. But in reality it wasn't necessary because we already answered the question of what TBC players will get for a month.

In a blue post on the World of Warcraft USA forums, World of Warcraft Community Manager Kevax announced that they want to celebrate the defeat of Kilgadan and the Burning Legion with their fans and prepare for their adventures in Northrend.

The Joyful Voyages global buff is designed to do just that, offering a 50% bonus experience to all characters from all sources during the active period - the same rewards are available in retail stores starting today.

But when does it start? That's the key question, and the blue post mentioned above just gives us a clue. So Joyous Journeys should remain active for about six to eight weeks and a few weeks before 3.4.0. Turn on before patch. Exciting: This buff should be available before the release of WotLK Classic.

From this we can conclude that by the time you see Joyous Journeys in the buff bar it will be around two months before the release of Wrath of the Lich King Classic. The buff should also be available on Blizzard's "Fresh Start Realms" for WotLK Classic to allow for more tiers to be unlocked during the pre-expansion patch. You can also use them during relevant pre-patch events like Zombie Plague or limited-time bosses like Balzafen in Statholm or Tanris Darkblood in Karazhan.

On June 22, 2022, Kaivax speaks of activating the event win "in the coming weeks". While today we only find experience point rewards in retail, the classic can follow anytime on Wednesday. If WotLK Classic comes out in September, as some in the community suspect, the Joyous Journeys XP bonus should be activated within the next four weeks at the latest. And you can buy wotlk classic gold from https://www.wotlkclassicgold.com then.

Kostenloses Ebook im Battle-Station Newsletter! Der BS newsletter verschickt nicht nur News sondern direkt mein 9,99€ Buch als PDF gratis dazu. Dort geht es um Mixing und Mastering. Ich versende auch kostenfrei Recording, Mixing und Mastering-Tipps. melde dich jetzt gratis an und erhalte noch heute einen Gutschein für den neuen Premium-Bereich als Geschenk! Jetzt klicken
AimeeHoben
Neuling
Neuling

Re: WoW Classic: When does the Joyous Journeys XP buff start in TBC?

Beitrag von AimeeHoben » 08.10.2022, 11:17

WOTLK Classic Gold will help players level up their skills and become stronger in the game. Players can use WOW WOTLK Gold to purchase various items such as armor, weapons, mounts, pets, consumables and more. This means that when players want to become more powerful in the game, they can use WOTLK Classic Gold to buy high-level weapons, equipment and other items to quickly arm themselves.

evelynmurphy
Neuling
Neuling

Beitrag von evelynmurphy » 05.01.2023, 05:14

To enable additional tiers to be unlocked during the pre-expansion patch for WotLK Classic, the bonus should also be accessible on Blizzard's Fresh Start Realms capybara clicker

Mark58555
Neuling
Neuling

Beitrag von Mark58555 » 24.01.2023, 20:03

Hello! I have my own business and often have trouble managing cash flow. And just recently I was able to find another cool site read more There I found all the information I needed about Sage Intacct cash flow forecasts . It's really cool that you can start using the app for free because there is a free usage period . Plus, I really liked the interface. The site allows you to personally make cash flow forecasts based on your historical data models and generate cash flow reports by class.
I've always used Excel spreadsheets before. But the capabilities of this macro weren't enough, so I had to look for something else. That's how I came across Cash Flow. In general, click on the link and see for yourself!

albertcostello39
Neuling
Neuling

Beitrag von albertcostello39 » 14.04.2023, 11:43

This Project Gap pink hoodie is the best outfit I have ever purchased in my life. Every time I wear this hoodie, I feel confident and stylish that why this hoodie is my favourite outwear in my wardrobe.

Youlty
Neuling
Neuling

Beitrag von Youlty » 09.06.2023, 09:53

Has anyone tried the basket random game yet?

protectpod
Neuling
Neuling

Beitrag von protectpod » 12.06.2023, 09:46

This means that players will have an ample amount of time to get their desired characters up to speed—and that's not just in levels either tunnel rush.

montigokylie
Neuling
Neuling

Beitrag von montigokylie » 26.09.2023, 15:46

Nice Post !! I like it, it also comprises a lot of useful facts. thanks to share your experience. taylor swift denim jacket

articleancheck
Battle Lover
Battle Lover

Beitrag von articleancheck » 02.11.2023, 15:00

Keep up the great work, I read few posts on this website and I think that your web blog is real interesting and has got sectors of fantastic information. self help book writer for hire

articleancheck
Battle Lover
Battle Lover

Beitrag von articleancheck » 08.11.2023, 09:50

Kudos meant for giving you newly released tweets regarding the headache, That i will enjoy look over even more. Breakfast Place Seminyak

Antworten