How to make a free website on Google

Anfänger & mögliche Aufsteiger
merehan
Newcomer
Newcomer

Beitrag von merehan » 25.01.2023, 23:47

Through Google, people interested in creating a website can do many things, such as the following:

Create a website with Google
It is as follows: Using the Internet browser using the personal computer and entering the site (https://sites.google.com/new).

Click on the (+) sign below, which means creating a new website page.
Start by adding the contents that the person wants to this site.
Press the 'publish' command when you have finished adding content and finalizing modifications to it.

Save a copy of the site
Using the Internet browser using the personal computer and entering the site (https://sites.google.com/new) and then entering the page you want to save a copy of.

Click on the “More” tab at the top right of the screen, and then click on the “Make a double copy” command.
Enter a specific name for the backup copy of the site, this feature is available under the 'File name' tab.
Click on the agree button.

Site naming
Using a web browser using a personal computer and accessing the site (https://sites.google.com/new).
Find the name of the desired site by renaming it.

Click on the “More” tab, and then click on the “Rename” command.
Type the new name and then press the Agree button

Add a title to the page
Using a web browser using a personal computer and accessing the site (https://sites.google.com/new).

Click on the 'enter the site name' tab, which is located at the top left of the screen.
Write the name of the site.
Click the Agree button to return.

Requirements for creating a website
Creating a website may be as easy as if someone wanted to create an account on a social networking site, but it is necessary to meet several requirements in this regard, and among the most prominent of these needs are the following:

Vision
This step is one of the basics for building a website so that a person must have a proactive vision that embodies the purpose behind creating the website, taking into account the needs of everyone who will visit this site.

Content
The importance of the content that will be written and included within the folds of the site in delivering the service to the fullest extent to everyone who enters the site.

the design
Technically and programmatically, the website builder must take a proactive step to add content, which is related to writing site pages in HTML with encoding with (HyperText), which is one of the basics of this matter.

TRANSLATED FROM:
أفضل الطرق لإنشاء مقهى كمشروع صغير
مهارات يحتاجها سوق العمل
كيفية الحصول على الربح من خلال التجارة

Kostenloses Ebook im Battle-Station Newsletter! Der BS newsletter verschickt nicht nur News sondern direkt mein 9,99€ Buch als PDF gratis dazu. Dort geht es um Mixing und Mastering. Ich versende auch kostenfrei Recording, Mixing und Mastering-Tipps. melde dich jetzt gratis an und erhalte noch heute einen Gutschein für den neuen Premium-Bereich als Geschenk! Jetzt klicken
ahmedraza1001
Battle Freak
Battle Freak

Re: How to make a free website on Google

Beitrag von ahmedraza1001 » 12.03.2023, 08:09

Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. صيانه ميكروويف سامسونج

ahmedraza1001
Battle Freak
Battle Freak

Beitrag von ahmedraza1001 » 12.03.2023, 08:20

I personally use them exclusively high-quality elements : you will notice these folks during: limpieza de alfombras Madrid

ahmedraza1001
Battle Freak
Battle Freak

Beitrag von ahmedraza1001 » 12.03.2023, 08:25

It is very good, but look at the information at this address. top pc controllers

ahmedraza1001
Battle Freak
Battle Freak

Beitrag von ahmedraza1001 » 13.03.2023, 12:25

Hi there, I discovered your blog per Google bit searching for such kinda educational advise moreover your inform beholds very remarkable for me. b2b setapak

ahmedraza1001
Battle Freak
Battle Freak

Beitrag von ahmedraza1001 » 13.03.2023, 12:30

At this point you'll find out what is important, it all gives a url to the appealing page: Singing teacher

ahmedraza1001
Battle Freak
Battle Freak

Beitrag von ahmedraza1001 » 14.03.2023, 12:22

Very interesting information, worth recommending. However, I recommend this: https://www.florisis.ro/florariecluj

ahmedraza1001
Battle Freak
Battle Freak

Beitrag von ahmedraza1001 » 16.03.2023, 08:01

Mmm.. estimable to be here in your report or notify, whatever, I repute I should moreover process strong for my have website want I play some salubrious further updated busy in your location. Buy Phenobarbital (Phenobarbital) / Luminal Online for sale

ahmedraza1001
Battle Freak
Battle Freak

Beitrag von ahmedraza1001 » 16.03.2023, 08:14

These you will then see the most important thing, the application provides you a website a powerful important internet page: smart tv leasen

chastin
Battle Homie
Battle Homie

Beitrag von chastin » 18.01.2024, 10:15

Good publish, it's a very awesome weblog you have right here, continue the great function, is going to be back again. ufabet123

Antworten