Wu-Tang Clan vs 50 Cent

Fame Rapper aus aller Welt
Big N

Re: Wu-Tang Clan ns 50 Cent

Beitrag von Big N » 24.09.2008, 20:32

AmBossKopf hat geschrieben:Und um was gings da?
Ghostface had a non publicized feud with 50 Cent in the late 1990s and early 2000s. On 50 Cent's track "How to Rob" insults were aimed at many high-profile rappers, including Wu-Tang. In the early 2000s the argument made it on to wax with skits titled "Clyde Smith" on Supreme Clientele featuring a low-pitched recording of what most fans believe to be Raekwon's voice derisively making fun of 50 Cent's behavior and his methods of attracting attention to himself, believed to be aimed at 50 Cent. The skit also joked at other unnamed "gangster rappers" in New York. 50 Cent took offense and came back with a short track dissing Wu-Tang Clan, and Ghostface in particular.[40] 50 rose to fame, both he and Ghostface talked in interviews with SOHH.com and Hot 97 Radio about the supposed argument, both saying that the argument was never that serious and nothing major had happened.

A supposed diss song, "Who the Fuck Is 50 Cent", which circulated the web in the beginning of 2001 was rumoured to be by the Clan, but was proven to be recorded by Polite of American Cream Team (Raekwon's then–side project).

G-Unit member Tony Yayo has alleged that Ghostface had a ghostwriter for his critically-acclaimed album Supreme Clientele. In an interview with spin.com, Yayo claimed that Far Rockaway native Superb, who guested on the album, wrote a majority, if not all, of the lyrics.[41] In an interview with hiphopdx.com Raekwon, who also appears on the album, responded saying: "He (Tony Yayo) know damn well he (Superb) ain’t write that fuckin’ album. I don’t even wanna get into shit like that, because it just makes me upset that muthafuckas be running they mouth all kinda ways. But at the end of the day, I think Ghost gonna have to really say what he gotta say."[42] However, in a November, 2007 interview with Rhapsody Music, Ghost responded with "…'Perb (Superb) is Rae’s (Raekwon) man. He been in the studio a few times while we’re doing shit. He ain’t write shit. All ‘Perb contributed was a couple of lines that you could put in the air. When we write, we all do that. “Say this one right here” or “Put this one right here.” We all catch lines with each other ‘cause you in the studio. You got niggas around you that write. Even if he did write a verse, he could never make an album of mine. He couldn’t make an album, you feel me? I made Supreme Clientele what it is. Those are my stories, based around whatever they’re based upon. It’s me. I can’t see what songs ‘Perb wrote. He ain’t write “Mighty Healthy” or “One” or “Apollo Kids” or “Cherchez LaGhost” or “Saturday Nite” or “Malcolm.”"[43]. U-God called Tony Yayo "a bitch" in an interview with Undergroundhiphop.com, and threatened to beat him down when he sees him, but said that no diss tracks will be recorded.

Kostenloses Ebook im Battle-Station Newsletter! Der BS newsletter verschickt nicht nur News sondern direkt mein 9,99€ Buch als PDF gratis dazu. Dort geht es um Mixing und Mastering. Ich versende auch kostenfrei Recording, Mixing und Mastering-Tipps. melde dich jetzt gratis an und erhalte noch heute einen Gutschein für den neuen Premium-Bereich als Geschenk! Jetzt klicken
Big N

Beitrag von Big N » 17.03.2009, 20:09

Big N

Beitrag von Big N » 17.03.2009, 20:09

doper track :minigun:

Antworten